10th Panel Discussion

 topic : Privatize All Facilities 


Member 

Lily Carpenter (39)

Peter Shawn (65)

Lucy Flower (33)

Ella Smith (24)

Olivia Mariln (33)

Kevin Sky (35) → He is a moderator.


Content

<agree>

・Olivia 

 → I agree with the idea because we can use money for social services if we change many things to privatization.

・Lily 

 → I'm in favor of privatizing all facilities.  The problem with the discussions we've been doing so far has been about money.  However, I think that privatization will eliminate the problem of money and improve the island.

<disagree >

・Peter 

 → I disagree with this idea because he thinks that we cannot privatize all facilities in Apollon.

・Ella 

 → I disagree with it because that it cost too much. I'm worrying about the cost when we change all facilities to privatization.

・Lucy

 → I'm against privatizing all the facilities on this island because it reduces the quality of the business. Companies will compete and increase sales, but if they are privatized, there will be no competition and their quality will decline.


Question & Answer

Olivia : Why do you think that the quality will decrease?

→ Because there are no competitors. 

Lucy : I have a suggestion.  How about privatizing some, but not all, facilities?

→that good idea!!

Peter : What kind of company do you think you can privatize, everyone?

→ How about the railroad? Rain load has to be demanded, so it doesn't have to be managed by government.

Robert : What is involved in privatization? How?

→ We will teach people how to do that.

Ghonzo : What happens to the guarantee if privatization fails?

→ The government buys some shares.  We guarantee it with that money.


Result

They reached consensus only about portal office.


My Opinion 

Peter, Ella and Lucy were against this idea.  However, the discussion also addressed the audience's questions by discussing "privatizing all facilities."  When did they change to supporters?  I was curious about that. I agree with Lily's opinion.  In order to improve this island, it is essential to solve the problem of money. However, I find it difficult to privatize all facilities.  So I think it's a very good idea to privatize some of the facilities on this island.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Fifth Panel Discussion

9th Panel Discussion

Apollon Karin Komatsu